SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bac717gw

Should I use a pair of end tables or just one?

bac717
10 years ago

Earlier today, I posted a question about end table and sofa arm height (see link) because I was considering adding a pair of end tables to my LR. I thought I needed a pair of something in the room instead of another non-matching table. However, pal responded to my question about the height and also commented "I don't think you have a mish-mash, though. It's 'accumulated' but it seems to be working together." As a respected opinion on the board, the comment has made me think that perhaps I can add another end table to the other side of the sofa. I really do like the round table in the corner. So, tonight I found a table on CL that I hope to see tomorrow. What do you think of this table for the other side of the sofa? Or do you think I'd be better off with a matching pair of end tables?

Here is a more recent pic of the LR with the new desk I just added at the windows, but it does not show the other side of the sofa. The pic on the earlier thread shows both sides of the sofa.

And here is the end table I am considering for the other side of the sofa. It is described at Ethan Allen mahogany and is 26.5" tall. The arms of the sofa are almost 29" tall.
{{!gwi}}

One more thing. The plaid chairs are definitely going away. Please ignore them. :) And the chair and lamp at the desk are temporary. AND the coffee table is probably going away, too!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Quick question re: end table height

This post was edited by bac717 on Tue, Jul 30, 13 at 0:04

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville