SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sbm321

Have you seen any great multi-light island pendants lately?

Sueb20
9 years ago

Working on DH to get him to agree that it's time to replace our kitchen light fixtures after about 8 years. I don't usually replace fixtures that often but at the time we were doing our big, complicated kitchen reno/addition, the lighting was sort of an afterthought and I didn't get anything that "special." Now I'm looking for something more special. I do like the bronze color, and my cabinet hardware and faucet are bronze. I definitely want an island fixture with multiple lights like we have now. I figure I will find the island fixture first and then find the coordinating single pendant (in front of a window about 8' away from the island fixture) and sconces (over the kitchen table about 15' away, in same room.

So far I'm not finding too much that I'm in looove with. Generally I like Hubbardton Forge (have sconces from here in adjacent LR) and Rejuvenation (DR chandelier from here, and others in the house). Our house is a 1920s Colonial with quite a bit of Mission/Stickley furniture but the kitchen isn't really in that style.

I'll post pics of some of the fixtures I've been ogling, and see if anyone wants to offer up votes and/or other suggestions.

Here is lousy pic of current island fixture.

Comments (32)