SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
midwestmommy

Spring Break

midwestmommy
16 years ago

I posted a message about a week ago about my conflicted feelings towards SD.

We picked SD up saturday to spend her spring break with us this week. Like I said in the other post, BM paints a picture of her daughter as this little monster who never listens, breaks everything and runs amuck everywhere she goes. I am starting to wonder if this is the same girl...

So far SD has been very well behaved, has not had to have a time out at home (she had one at daycare but it was for something minor). She brushes her teeth with out asking, picks up her toys when shes asked, plays with her brother nicely and is generally a really good kid. The only thing she has problems with is going to sleep which is totally understandable concidering this is a somewhat weird place for her.

So what is BM's problem?

Last night BM called DH to say she "made a mistake". Spring break is NEXT week not this week! ..what?

Three of this woman's four children are school age and go to the same school. They all have spring break at the same time. Somehow she knew that spring break for her other kids was next week but had no idea that SD's was this week? I am not sure if this woman is just an idiot or if she is up to something again.

In either case, we asked BM if she wanted/needed us to bring SD back for school this week and she said.. no, she can miss a week. ...again, what?! She asked if we wanted to keep SD for both weeks and DH said that for now we would stick to the original plan and bring her back next saturday. This might change though if BM tells SD that she doesnt have to go back to school next week.

I would be fine with her staying another week. She is a great kid. I am just really confused about BM. I'm not trying to bash her I just don't understand how she could make mistakes like this.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH