SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lavender_lass

Tuesday Tea...on Wednesday :)

lavender_lass
12 years ago

Sorry I missed the last few Tuesdays, but I just got too busy to get a good 'tea chat' started before late afternoon. So, how about Wednesday tea this week?

Next week, we'll move this to the Conversations side, but for today (since I missed last week) I thought I'd post it on the regular forum.

So, what are your plans for today? Do you have time to enjoy a cup of tea...or your favorite beverage? Just a chance to catch up on what's new and what you're working on in your small home and/or garden :)

I'm having a cup of Earl Grey right now...but I hope to have it cool off enough (in the 90s today) to get some work done in the garden. September is usually a bit cooler, but it's a great time to weed and get all the fall shrubs planted. I have about ten shrubs sitting on my porch, waiting for it to cool off enough to do some digging. It's that time of year when it's hot during the day, but cools off to 25-35 degrees at night. The good news is that next week, it's supposed to be down in the mid 70s and it will be perfect for gardening!

So, today, I'm drinking my hot tea in the air conditioning and planning to rearrange some furniture and get some fall cleaning started. That's my exciting day (LOL) so what are you all up to?

Have a lovely Wednesday and enjoy your tea!

Comments (20)