SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wi_sailorgirl

Yet another question: This time, closet height

wi-sailorgirl
13 years ago

Now that the space is *almost* closed in completely (unfortunately it rained in my living room last night. Not much to do about it other than have a glass of wine and get out of the house!) I'm beginning to get a better feel for how things will look and things I hadn't thought of (the angled ceiling, for instance, has a new wrinkle, but I won't post about it until I can get decent pictures to illustrate the issue ... we were up there with a flashlight last night).

If you look at the drawing (sorry for posting it again but I wanted it handy in this post), you'll notice there is a small closet in Bedroom #2 that sort of juts out into the room. The ceilings will be quite tall in that area: probably 9 to 13 feet (angled). Do you think we should have them square off the top of that closet (and if so, at what height?), run a whole "column of closet" all the way up to the ceiling, or do something else. I'd like to make it as nice looking (read: not so HERE IS THE CLOSET!) as possible so I'd love some suggestions.

And thanks again to everyone for being so friendly over here. Your input is very helpful.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Columbus' Home Design Experts Specializing in Custom Cabinets