SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susanlynn2012

Home Office Print Framed with 1.5' Black Frame: Sharing

susanlynn2012
12 years ago

I wanted to share the framed picture for my home office that I designed myself that came a few days ago that I love. I still need help in hanging it. It is a 23 X 18 photo of a Japanese Tree by a pond in Washington State with a black 1.5" Sovia frame, 2.5" off-white linen textured outer mat, inner suede 1/4" black mat, and museum quality glass. The picture is now a little bigger due to the matting and frame. I was waiting to share when I found someone to hang it but I just wanted to share tonight. When it is hung, I will share a picture of it as it hangs on my wall above my filing cabinet in my home office.

I wish I knew then that I could have reduced the mat to 2" or less but no one told me at Art.com. I have 30 days to return it and redo the picture or get my money back but I love it so I may just live with this feature. What do you think?

Thank you for looking. I am so proud of myself for choosing the picture and designing it myself but I now wish I shared first so maybe someone with knowledge would have told me that I could adjust the size of the mats. Any opinions on the mat size?

I wanted red in my beige home office since my new floors are Brazilian Cherry and I felt that this picture would look great in my home office and I was right. The off-white mat looks a little yellow on my wall when not standing next to it which I did not expect but I love the texture of the mat.

Here is a link that might be useful: Japanese Maple Tree by Pond Framed

Comments (17)