SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anjabee

It's officially fall....

anjabee
13 years ago

Morning gang....Phew....made it thru the long weekend. Got thru the first date and Dad's 70th birthday bash. Now on to the next big event...DD's Sweet 16! Lots to do to get ready for that. As far as the Homecoming dance I'll post a link so you can see the dress she wore. Totally cute on her with a little black shrug (tiny short jacket) over the top. She had a kind of draped black necklace

(kind of like this)and earrings and a headband with a black flower with little faux diamonds in the center. Tuxedo look short heeled open toed shoes. The Vietnamese guy who did her pedi painted some cute little flowers on her big toes....looked super cute peeping out of her shoes. ha Her date wore a cream suit with a purple shirt that matched her dress underneath. She said they had a great time and was definitely a good 1st date for her.

We totally surprised my Dad yesterday with his 70th b-day party. Lots of family and friends there and Mom had collected 70 b-day cards from his friends and family so he totally loved everything. Lots of good food and some "oldies" music that he likes. It was a nice night. He said in all his 70 years this was the best birthday he'd ever had....and being 70 it was also the only one he could remember! ha He's crazy. I love my Daddy.

My friend had a little holiday boutique that she did at her house this year and last year over the weekend. Just neighbors and friends made things and put things in it to sell. Very cute! I went over to purchase some of my neighbors honey that they had put in and to browse. Lots of cute stuff. I told her that if she does it again next year I'd paint up some things to put in it. She was really excited and another lady that was there said she was doing one in November in her town and I was welcomed to put some things in hers if I wanted to. I told them as slow as I am it would take me a year to get enough stuff painted up to sell. ha I am gonna start working on some things for it though. Should be fun. Ya'll will have to help me on pricing and stuff like that. ha

Anyway, I am off to do a little shopping. My 6 yr old has outgrown all her clothes and needs some warm weather attire. Off to replenish her wardrobe and will probably stop by the TS today too. Ya'll have a wonderful day! ~Anj

Here is a link that might be useful: DD's Homecoming dress

Comments (9)