SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Everyone's busy now!

luvstocraft
14 years ago

Good morning All, hope you are all keeping busy and having some fun too.

We are heading towards home, should be there in a couple days. I've bought new painting books on this trip, so I'm eager to get to work on some new projects--right after I catch up on the laundry, cleaning up the motor home so it's ready for the next trip, and getting my yard work caught up! ;o( LOL

So what have all of you been doing? Punk, have you forgotten us or are you off on vacation somewhere? Belle, are you all healed and back to normal? I don't know, with that agreement you had with your DH, I might want to stretch it out as long as possible! Just joking--hope you're all better. ;o) Bebe, did you get all your "disasters" taken care of? If it's not one thing it's another, isn't it? And Anj, sure hope you stay healthy and get the rest of the family all well again soon. Good that school is out at least--less exposure for the kids to all the "gunk" going around.

I'll check in here again as soon as I can. Take care all and enjoy the nice mild days most places are having now--those hot days of summer are on their way!

Luvs

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!