SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Good morning-Saturday

luvstocraft
15 years ago

Good morning. Looks like the rains are over here and we have sunshine, but it is a bit chilly still. I'm always thankful for any rains we get here in So. Calif.--hate it when we have droughts and water rationing like we did a few years ago.

Anj, I enjoyed hearing about your shooting abilities--had no idea that was something you were interested in. Gosh, I haven't shot a gun since I was a teenager. Yes, I still remember the sore shoulder it can cause! LOL

I worked on my garden signs a bit yesterday. Just need to do the final details and it will be finished. Maybe a pic will be posted early in the week.

My dogs let me sleep in this morning which was a nice surprise! Usually, they start "woofing" at me around 6:30 or 7:00, but not a "woof" until 8:00 today! ;o) One of them is laying on the floor as I type on here--I like that, he keeps my feet warm. LOL

Did you see Bebe's post? She and her painting friends are off to the Painting convention. Bet that is fun to see all the new products and actually meet the artists. Usually new books get released after convention too, so I always start watching for them.

Well, I'd better go check the other forum and then get busy. I'll talk to you soon.

Luvs

Comment (1)