SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
darcodcar

jealous husband

darcodcar
14 years ago

My husband has raised my daughter since she was 7. When she was 19 we decided to move across the country. She is now 24 and has decided to get out of a bad relationship and move home with us. She has a great job with the state makes okay money and is trying to pick up from the mistakes she has made. She has a new boyfriend who is decent and has a good job. My husband is always complaining about her. She pays rent to us but seems to him that's not enough from her. Since she has moved back they are always butting heads. He thinks this guy is a looser (which I don't think he is as he has a job, treats her well, and pays his bills without any help) He tells me that I have made my choice to choose them over him. I just can't seem to get it out of his head how rediculous that is. He won't let them sleep together in our home. she is 24 and he is 28. He says it's not a good role modle to other people if they are not married. What the heck. I am going crazy trying to convince him how stupid and childish he is acting. Actually he has gotten me so mad about comments he has made about her that I am actually feeling like he is pushing me away from him...HELP any suggestions?

Comments (13)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!