SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lyfia

Please vote for fabric for our new sofa cushions

9 years ago

I know which ones are my favorites and what I want which for a change happened to coincide with my 5 year old daughters choice too (she is very opinionated about stuff like this). I still would like to hear what others have to say. àDH doesnâÂÂt care what the fabric is. Just cares the frame is leather and IâÂÂm cool with having that. Here is a pic of the sofa we are getting with the arms/back/sides in leather.àIt is a Paul Robert sofa called Brighton.

Note the color may not show the true color of the fabric or what they are laying on, but it should show whether they work together or not.

1. Velvet style that looks gray/blue/green depending on the light - 18% cotton/rest polyester, medium thickness, softer backing
2. Velvet style ��" that looks greige/gray/brownish depending on the light - 18% cotton/rest polyester, medium thickness, softer backing
3. Velvet style ��" a bluish green à- 18% cotton/rest polyester, medium thickness, softer backing
4. Not sure type of fabric, very soft/smooth, but short pile, with a herringbone type pattern ��" brownish goldish ��" 100% Polyester, very thin, and not really any backing like the velvet ones
5. Velvet style ��" a blue with grey undertones à- 100% Polyester, heavy weight, more stiff backing

The leather it will be paired with is close to the leather the fabric is laying on, so didnâÂÂt bother take pictures of the two different leather swatches IâÂÂm choosing between. All works well with either of them. I can provide pics of those swatches tonight if anybody wants to see.

Sorry meant to take a picture of the living room too, but forgot this morning. IâÂÂm including a pic of our recliners. The green you see in the background belongs to some chairs I don't have pic of, and the other item you see is above is our rug.

Edited to fix pictures

This post was edited by lyfia on Thu, Jul 17, 14 at 14:49

Comments (12)