SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandbox5

Layout advice needed...pics enclosed...

sandbox5
14 years ago

I am really starting to freak out. I discovered GW a little late in the game and had already scheduled demo before I found it. I'm playing "catch up." I had a layout from a KD and GC and thought it was ok but have gotten some GREAT advice here that makes me change my mind..

I'm terrified of making a mistake! I've waited sooooo long to get to this point and my poor DH talking ME into pulling the trigger..it has been ME dragging my feet...

How do you ever just decide it will be ok and move on???

Here is my kitchen layout....would love advice on it. I posted my laundry room (where they will start first)in another thread..

Thx so much for your help and letting me vent...

Love the walk in pantry but not sure about the recessed TV area.

Hoping to do a range top with hood but won't know until we start demo because that wall backs up to my stairs....may be stuck with a downdraft. Therefore, having to put warming drawer under oven instead of range top.

The eat in is actually a built in banquette but his software didn't allow him to show it flush with the wall. Those windows currently exist and will stay.

Walk in pantry is currently a powder room that will be moved to the laundry area.

Thanks so much in advance for your advice.....I know it takes a lot of time to respond to someone's plea for help...it really is appreciated!

Here is a link that might be useful: Kitchen Layout with attached laundry area

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!