Really bored here

emma

In case you haven't picked up on it I am really, really bored and am taking it out on you all. Here is a photo of my latest wallpaper, notice the icons. Well I am off to start my morning routine.

SaveComment8Like
Comments (8)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kayjones

It's beautiful! Come to Florida - there's never a dull moment here - I'll keep you busy!

Save    
emma

I don't think that would work for me, but thanks anyway. This mood I am in will pass, they always do, this is just taking longer.

Save    
emma

My new wallpaper.

Save    
sammiw

i like the second one better

Save    
emma

I like it to, looks like a sunken prison ship with the skeletons in shackles.

This post was edited by EmmaR on Wed, Mar 6, 13 at 21:36

Save    
kushy28

Hi Emma,
Nice picture(1st photo).I loved that one.It is very awesome.
My dream is to go to this type of area for vacation with my family.

Save    
emma

Before I posted the red cabin I was a little depressed and when I put it on I felt better. I think it was the bright color and I like working with colors.

I just put this one on a few minutes ago. It is one of my favorites.

Save    
dandyrandylou

Emma, what in the world are you doing with wallpaper that brings such wonderful results? A hobby (or two) is something we all should have, and I have to wonder how you came up with this one. You go girl!

Save    

Related Stories

Color How to Design a Neutral Room That Kicks Boring to the Curb
Neutrals need not be dull and lifeless. Here are some inspiring wow-factor designs — and ways to get the look
Full Story
Decorating Guides 10 Ideas for an Anything-but-Boring Basement
Let your imagination run wild and get the most bang from your basement
Full Story
Decorating Guides How to Save a Boring Box of a Room
Whip a ho-hum format and low ceilings into high-design shape with these ideas that offer a big new vision
Full Story
Bedrooms Bye-Bye, Boring Bed
Looking for the bed of your dreams? Think outside the box spring with these fanciful roosts
Full Story
Product Picks Guest Picks: Household Basics That Don't Do Boring
You'll never look at can openers, filing cabinets, key holders and more the same way again
Full Story
Shop Houzz Shop Houzz: Turn a Boring Bathroom Into an Inviting Retreat
By Houzz
Add armchairs, distinctive lighting, rugs and art to give your bath its own style
See Products
Furniture Bye-Bye, Boring Bookcase: Inventive Ways to Store Your Reads
Discover book storage as wild as a thriller's plot twists and as useful as a how-to manual
Full Story
At Peak Roofing Contractors, our mission is to provide our customers with the highest quality of workmanship,... Read More
We create amazing residential and commercial interiors unique to the clientele that we represent. This means that... Read More