SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bojo96

new: sitting here bored so doing a rr...

bojo96
18 years ago

Been thinking about this a while, but never took the plunge. Decided I wanted to do a true Round Robin. I have lots of stuff sitting around that I bought at various places to use in exchanges/RR's here. Here's the "rules":

1. Only the first 9 to sign up (for a total of 10 players) as this will be one box passed on to each player and I don't want some of us getting to "play" next winter. LOL

2. Any garden item is acceptable.

3. Put back the equivalant of what you take out. It doesn't have to be the same type of item...but monetarily equivalant. I know not everyone has a lot of seeds, for example, so take what seeds you want, but put something worth a couple bucks (lotion, bulbs, whatever) back in.

4. The items don't have to be store bought. If you have something from a previous swap you can't use, put it in. Homemade items? Wonderful.

5. You must be able to pass the box on within 3 days. If something happens, let me know so I can alert the others of the delay. I understand illnesses, accidents, etc. happen.

6. Newbies & oldtimers, all welcome. If your new & don't understand something, just ask.

7. You must post when you recieve the box & when you send. You don't have to say what you took, but if you want to share with everyone what you recieved that would be great.

8. Most importantly, have fun!

Looking forward to a great RR...as soon as 9 people sign up I will post the list of who sends to who and get the box started.

Thanks,

Julie (who really shouldn't be allowed to get bored)

Comments (36)