SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
momof3_gw

Penny - You don't know me, but please help

Momof3
22 years ago

I have read some of the poems that you have come up with. They are so beautiful! You really do a great job!

I am soo NOT talented! And I really want to come up with a poem for our special guardian angel.

Here's the story - sorry it may be kinda long.

A week and two days ago my niece died in a terrible car accident. She was only 17 years old. She has a baby girl that is 9 months old. She, luckly, survived the accident. At the seen of the wreck, a man named Mike, held Lacys hand while she passed away. He has become a very special man to all of us. People tried to keep him away, telling him that he could get sued. He didn't care, he fought his way threw the crowd. He was a complete strange that cared enough to at least hold her hand. It took him about 3 days to get the nerve up to come to the familys house. Those 3 days were the worse for Lacys mother (Val). She set in a lawn chair outside, not moving, not eating, not drinking, just crying. She cried soo hard that her eyes were almost swollen shut. Then Mike showed up. It was like an angel had landed on her shoulder and gave her strength. She actually got up out of the lawn chair and smiled. We visited for awhile then she was able to take a shower, eat, drink and function.

This man is so special! Whenever Val is so down about it, he always shows up just in time. It's like he knows. He has been threw alot in his life. He has been on Real TV, being electricuted, hanging from a palm tree for 52 minutes. He lost a 10 month old daughter to the hands of his 15 year old brother-in-law. He drowned her in the tolet. But yet he finds the stregth to be there for Lacy and her parents.

My plans for the poem is to put it in a double picture frame, one that folds. Lacys picture on one side and a poem about him on the other. He is now a big part of this family, and we all hope that he always will be.

I feel like I am asking alot, and wish I could offer you something for it. But I know we can't do that here. So, please put my e-mail address in your address book and use it. I will do anything I can to help you at any time.

Thanks in advance

This post is open to everyone! So, please, if you have any ideas, please let me know.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH