SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mrzeigler_gw

Help me decide on an endtable

mrzeigler
12 years ago

Hi, my wife and I moved into a home last year, and the living room is the last that needs to be finished from an interior design sense. I've had trouble finding an end table to fit a large corner spot that is created by our sofa and loveseat. We like modern design -- clean lines, no clutter, no curlicue ornamentation.

I don't know how to post photos on here. Since it's stupid to ask people to give an opinion on furniture if they can't see it, I've put a description of the room and photos on a hastily put-together blog (this isn't spam, I swear!; there are no popups or click-thru traps), and I also put photos and dimensions of the furniture I'm considering. You can find it here:

http://threeweeksofmusic.blogspot.com/2011/07/weve-been-in-our-new-house-for-17.html

I've really been stymied trying to figure out an appropriate height for a table for that space. I'm not sure if either of the table options will work, but I'm hopeful that they would. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Here is a link that might be useful: The blog post with details on the room & furniture

Comments (13)