SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
two_munkeys

BM colour experts, need help picking a colour

two_munkeys
12 years ago

This application is for an outdoor pool house.

I'm looking to paint a powder room an off-white. I painted the kitchen area BM Muslin - which works nicely with the floor (StoneEffects Arizona Sands) but its a tad too dark (can you believe that?!) for the powder room (less natural light).

So I want a colour very similar to Muslin, but a couple shades lighter, which puts me in the off-whites and they're all starting to look the same to me!

I don't want a pink, yellow, green or blue hue to it. I just want a nice, neutral, beigey/taupy off-white, something that will still have a teeny bit of colour against the white trim and mouldings.

Any suggestions? I've been looking at the tiny chips which may not reflect what it will look like on the wall, so I'm looking for some tried-and-true opinions. I've been looking at White Down (seems too greyish), White Dove (seems too light), Navajo (a bit too creamy), Mountain Peak White (seems very bright and light). Basically none of these are working for me.

I really like the Muslin. What's a nice white that's a couple shades lighter but gives off the same tones, something that might read like Muslin in my dark room?

Thanks!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz