SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
crl_

Bath towels, shower curtain and bath mat

crl_
10 years ago

Our master bath remodel is in progress and I'd like to get the bath mat, shower curtain and towels soon.

It will be a tiny white and grey bathroom with a vintage vibe--chrome fixtures, white cast iron tub, white subway tile with grey pencil liner, grey marmoleum floor, white vanity with soapstone top. I am planning to use Benj. Moore Angelica for the paint. It is a pale grey-lavender color.

So, what color(s) would you go with for the accessories? Grey, lavender, purple, green, white? What shade?

I am thinking white for the shower curtain and either medium grey or purple for the bath mat and towels?

Also, I would like to try one of those waterproof fabric shower curtains that don't require a liner. Has anyone done this? How well does it work?

And I feel like I still haven't figured out bathmats. I got what I thought was a nice one from Garnet Hill, but it was cotton and it just got all flat and matted down within a day or so of being washed. But the fake fiber ones (what are they acrylic) don't seem to feel all that nice. Any thoughts on bath mats?

And I am thinking maybe thinner towels that dry quickly? We live near the coast and I am thinking of using hooks for the bath towels, so quick drying seems like a good idea. Suggestions?

Thank you!

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living