SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sbm321

I went to Brimfield flea mkt yesterday...

Sueb20
9 years ago

I'm supposed to be resting according to dr's orders since I've had trouble shaking my pneumonia from 4/5 weeks ago, but....I had arranged long ago to meet up with an old friend, so I just had to do it. (DH has ordered me to stay in my pj's for the rest of the weekend!)

Anyway, we were there for 8 hours and covered the whole thing. We stopped only for a quick sandwich. I didn't have a specific goal other than to hang out with my friend and maybe find a small bureau/nightstand for our little guest room. Figured that would be easy to find but I never found what I was looking for. However, I did find a coffee table for our family room...which wasn't at all on my agenda even though I was sort of getting tired of the metal one we had. Last night I rolled the metal one out to the screen porch, where it is PERFECT. And set up my new $80 coffee table inside.

It's obviously an old kitchen table that has been cut down. It has a leaf which makes it too big for the space but if we have need for a big game table during a party or something, the leaf will be great to have.

It's a bit quirky but I really like it.

Comments (20)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County