SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sheilahucke

Scrapbooks & Albums, Paper & Cyber

sheila hucke
24 years ago

Looking at all the messages Feb. 5/00, I would like to know if we are interested in all or part of the following:

(1)Old-fashioned paper scrapbooks in which to glue articles, photos .

(2) Stick-on,binder type or spiral with little paper edges for photos type.

(3) Cyber sharing-scanning articles, photos & stuff on a specific subject to share with others who are also collecting same subject matter.

(4) Question for my daughter who recently got married. She has checked out U.S. & Canadian sources, camera stores, photography studios, yellow pages etc. & is looking for the type of wedding album where each photos is in its own frame or fitting on each page(can be several shapes of photos on one page) & protective cover over each page, which costs less than $500. U.S. or not. She's a graphic artist & photolithographic printer & is about to create her own since what she wants is not cheap nor easy to find.

(5) What is "Creative Memories" mentioned in 2 submissions?

(6) I have old fashioned paper scrapbooks with glued articles on some subjects, & also jazz up my holiday albums with tickets, samples of flora, brochure info. in between, like a collage.These albums (16) are both spiral(add pages) & book form, stick on pages wit plastic sheet over each page)

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH