SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carol_gw

Need help with Wedding photo album/scrapbook

Carol
23 years ago

Hi All,

Just stumbled into this forum today after being a regular at the Rose Forum since spring 2000. My DH and I are in agreement that we would love to have our wedding pictures etc in a photo album/scrapbook (I do know that there is a difference but not experienced with either). I have scrapbooks and my DH has a whole box (computer paper size) of photos. We would love to do something. Also, because he is a librarian and has done some archival work, he is insistent that we have acid free paper in the intended scrapbook/photo album (BTW, I agree-so no problem here).

So here is the question(s) Is there a problem with the plastic pages you see in photo albums acclereating deteriation (sheesh cant spell today !!) of the pictures.

What is the best way to preserve pictures yet still have the space to write captions,etc. We have thought up some great ones to an ocassional funny weddin pic. All info considered. esp. links to web sites of companies that make photo albums,etc would be very helpful. Thanks !!

Carol

Comments (2)

Sponsored