SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

Web Chair (pics) please tell me where it should go...

User
15 years ago

Picked up the web chair last night. (yes the one i wasn't going to get) b-day present. :)

anyhow, where should it go? here's some pics. i apologize for those who are tired of looking at my house.

**notes - the walls will eventually be painted if i ever pick out colors. LR will probably be a muted sage green. curtains will change and rod will change to something thicker and will be raised up.

close up of chair. on my monitor the cushion are close to the correct colors. dark brown with a greenish tint, stripes are rust, tan, and off-white. stripes are also like a velvety piping.

{{!gwi}}

LR, table along wall.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

table diagonal

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

near foyer area. table off set, across from closet.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

chair IN foyer area. - i personally think this looks goofy

{{!gwi}}

how I have it currently. I also move the loveseat diagonal. I don't think there's a big as of a gap across the room IRL as it looks in these pics. the e.stand has to stay where is. doesn't fit on any of the other walls.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

I'm picking up my grandma's buffet tonight. That was suppose to go in the foyer but i really think it's going to look like an elephant trying to fix in a cracker box. probably will end up being used as the hair station in my salon.

the chair doesn't work with the claw foot desk i bought. desk is way too dark in color.

Comments (9)