SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ttodd

Genevieve's Renovation & What is wrong w/ HGTV?

ttodd
9 years ago

Morning! I did a search on GW and didn't come up w/ any hits so I hope that I am not repeating already stated info.

Genevieve Gorder has a new show on HGTV called Genevieve's Renovation. New episodes air on Thursday's (and here is where I wonder what is wrong w/ HGTV) at 11pm.

It looks like the show is following her during her renovation and design of her NYC home.

I have 2 episodes taped to watch today.

Comments (58)

• mtnrdredux_gw
    9 years ago

Thx for the heads up. I like Genevieve

• Related Discussions

HGTV Top 10 Kitchens-what did you think?

Q

Comments (49)
    I DVR'd the show and went back to look at it after the initial buzz in this posting. The only thing I was impressed with and would consider doing was the lighting design in what I think is the Green kitchen. Remember, the automatic lighting and lighting the path to the kitchen for a midnight snack? I also absolutely loved the under-lit onyx island, but I was appalled to watch the family cut directly on the onyx without even using a board to protect the surface! I eliminated marble for my island because I felt we would be too rough on it, and onyx is much more fragile! I also agree that I've seen many more beautiful and functional kitchens here. I love my kitchen, which I have not posted here yet because I have a few things to finish first. Being Italian, I decided to bite the bullet and put in a wood fired pizza oven, not in our kitchen, but just outside on our patio. We originally considered incorporating one into a two sided fireplace, but I decided I really did not want the mess of wood and ashes inside my kitchen, nor the extra heat it would generate in the summer. The guy on the show with the pizza oven obviously enjoyed making the pizzas, but I felt he was too isolated from his guests in his alcove. I make the dough up ahead of time and have toppings set out on my island. After a quick demo from me, our guests make up their own individual pizzas and bring them outside and watch them magically appear in 2 minutes. Everyone has a blast plus it's low stress on us.
    ...See More

Dear HGTV, You're absolutely, freaking killing me!

Q

Comments (27)
    Posted by gr8day (My Page) on Thu, Apr 12, 12 at 8:24 I've given up on HGTV. I cannot stomach one more House Hunter show especially the international ones. Enough already. I do like some of the programming on DIY. I especially am enjoying the "Vanilla Ice" Project show. What a nice person he is. I think he has to work hard to cover up how smart he is because he is seemingly very intelligent and is likely a great person. He runs a business, works like crazy on his reno/flipping business, has a nice family with children that adore him and is well thought of in his community. Nice to see a guy in the music business who isn't on drugs and clinging to the past. Who knew? He looks great in a suit at the final reveal. I also enjoy "Bang for your Buck" and the corny "Showhouse Showdown". Bob from The Bachelor fame is an odd choice for host but whatever, he is endearingly inept which makes it more fun, lol. He makes me laugh. _________________________________________________ I agree with everything you just said! I love renovation Realities too!
    ...See More

What is wrong w granite/countertop purveyors??

Q

Comments (11)
    I suspect bahacca hit the nail on the head: "they don't appreciate taking the time to measure and source prices for different material when they are not sure they will get your business in the end". I think this is an accurate statement, but a pretty sad one too. Isn't this exactly what being a sales person is all about? If I go into a store to shop for clothing, the sales people are quite willing to spend the time finding clothing for me to try on (different sizes, styles, etc), yet they know that I may walk out of the store without having purchased a single thing. A primary aspect of their job is to find a way for the customer to purchase something they sell, right? So why are stone sales people different? I wonder if it's because "we" (the TKO or just well-informed consumer) are not an easy sell. We aren't just going to go in saying "I want to buy some granite" and going to be happy walking out with whatever granite they put in our hands. We want to know about pricing, finishes, edge details, etching, staining, slab choices, etc. We know about the different stones and want to take samples to compare with our cabinet and flooring and backsplash choices. We are going to take up more time getting information and making a decision. And we probably know each and every stone yard within driving distance. Perhaps they can spot a knowledgeable customer from a mile a way and have learned that the amount of work they must do to get a sale is more than they want to give when there are dozens of customers that won't ask any questions and just want to sign on the dotted line and have any old granite installed in their home.
    ...See More

2015 HGTV Dream Home....Finally!

Q

Comments (74)
    "It's my understanding that most winners stay in the house as a vacation, pick a few of the nicest decor pieces -- and the vehicle-- then sell it. Otherwise most won't be able to pay the taxes." then they pay a ton in taxes... back a time I worked with a number of auditors. They said never spend even a night there - it'll cost ya big money. and yes, taxes, heating, cooling would be way up there! This home doesn't hold much interest to me. I saw it coming on and changed the channel. Just for fun if I see it on again, I'll watch it. I usually don't like any of the décor in those homes. Most homes those designer/teams people do on the shows would make me scream "noooooooooooooooooo!".
    ...See More
  • yayagal
    9 years ago

I actually sent and email to HGTV asking them why they think they're making right decisions. If I hear a female say "oh this closet is for me, you can have the little one" grrrrrrr
    The Love it or List it show should be renamed "Can you bear watching this" sooo staged, soooo phony. I've had enough of these copycat boring shows. I learned that all of the couples on House Hunters actually own the house they choose prior to them buying it. They need new management.

• teacats
    9 years ago

agreed.

HGTV is a huge waste of time ..... stupid formula shows and not one decently timed show ......

• mylazydazy
    9 years ago

I watch HGTV because I have DVR. If not I doubt I could watch it. Love it and list it and house hunters are the ones I dislike and they have remade those into more shows so that's all that is on.

That said they still have a few good ones. The fixer Uppers is now my favorite and I envy them. Maybe its made up but they just seem like the greatest family. I like to imagine there are still good families like that out there. and then of course anything with Scott in it (the guy our of Canada). I tell my husband I'm watching it for the great design ideas.

• LucyStar1
    9 years ago

I used to like HGTV when they had the decorating shows on. I remember watching Kitty Bartholomew, Matt and Sherry, Candace Olsen, even Design on a Dime. Now most of the shows are about buying and selling real estate and renovating to flip. The shows I liked the least were the one where they would look at houses and then re-design them on a computer and the one from Canada where the guy renovates basement apartments. I guess it is common in Canada for people to have basement apartments in their home that they rent out. That is not common in my area (New England), so I have no interest in that.

• ttodd
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Totally agreed about HGTV. Hopefully we can keep it on topic about the show though. I only say this because we do tend to go off track onto an "everything that is awful and what was once good" about HGTV. We've beat that dead horse a bunch and we're all pretty much in agreement about that.

I watched the 2 episodes that I taped. I like Genevieve. I tend to like her design for the most part since it's not like every other designer that they feature. Lots of shiny brass in the bathroom!

Will continue to watch. I tend to FF to the end design of HGTV shows too - we'll see if this is what starts to happen w/ this one for me too.

Have a great day!

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    9 years ago

We love Fixer upper with the Texas couple. They are so down to earth and nice and a really cute family. She has an excellent eye. I would love to go shopping with her.
    We still like HGTV but don't watch it as much as we once did, I use the Dvr heavily so we watch at our convenience.

• User
    9 years ago

"I absolutely love the new show about the Texas couple called âÂÂFixer UppersâÂÂ, but hate that instead of showing one episode, they show several hours worth, all afternoon, on the same day! I canâÂÂt spend all afternoon watching TV, why not space them out to once a day, or something more balanced? ItâÂÂs a really good show, and I love the work this couple does."

The show's regular timeslot is Thurs 8pm CT

• rockybird
    9 years ago

I am not into hgtv anymore either. Actually, I"m thinking of just cancelling my cable subscription altogether. HGTV seems so contrived and phony. Love it or list it is the same show over and over. It is so obviously staged, as is the ones with the two brothers. To be blunt, the I find HGTV to be boring. The only show I really like is Selling New York, but I actually buy the episodes on Amazon.

• arcy_gw
    9 years ago

Genevieve has never interested me, and I have see a few of each of her shows. Not everyone has a DVR--we are busy paying for reality. HGTV has changed, and not for the better--and it is worth the time and ink to say it again. Bottom line they are all now one loooong commercial. Genevieve has always been the worst of them.

• runninginplace
    9 years ago

I guess I'm the last person on the planet who still watches, and enjoys, HGTV. Part of it might be that I came late to cable; because I didn't think it was particularly useful for kids to watch a lot of tv we never felt it was worth paying for it till my youngest was in HS, so I missed the evidently halcyon days of yore when HGTV was perfect...and yes, I am being a bit snarky :).

I enjoy most of the House Hunters/HH International episodes. Like the beach bargain shows. I don't really like the bickering by both the realtors and clients on Love it or List it, but adore those cute Property Brothers. Hmmm, what else...have never watched that girl in Minnesota, Nicole? whose show is called Rehab Addict I think. Haven't seen any recently but I thought Selling New York and Selling LA.were worthwhile.

I also enjoy the Bravo decorating/real estate oriented shows. All the Million Dollar Listing cities, especially NYC; those guys just crack me up. I love Jeff Lewis and his crazy crew.

Anyway, still a fan of HGTV here.

• rosie
    9 years ago

Thanks for the heads-up, FoxsPad. I just set one episode to record just to see what it is.

Just in case HGTV checks this out, I don't watch you any more because I like home and garden shows about quality design and good how-to. No strife and quarreling (out of there!), no silly competitions instead of design, no specials showcasing freakishly large and elaborate living rooms and kitchens to eew! and gross! over.

Lynette Jenning's shows are still my standard.

But likely they won't care.

So, really?? Who on earth ARE these upscale women who supposedly like what I feel is usually very mediocre design and...bickering? I mean, really?

I'm not one and certainly wouldn't be if I had a professional designer to give headaches to over the need to de-HGTV my design expectations.

But I still keep hoping and I do have cable should anything worth watching show up, which is why I checked out this thread.

• peony4
    9 years ago

Runninginplace, I've had your same thoughts about other shows that I didn't check into until after the fact. My husband and I stumbled upon a "Breaking Bad" episode after the show had concluded, and, really, it was like, "Wow--why didn't we know about this when it was airing?" We can claim to our grandchildren an iconic "marathon" weekend of watching every episode. ;-)

I have a friend who produces reality TV in England, and she's had to question her convictions vs. the commercial sell of the show. It's all about ratings. Whether it's House Hunters or The View or Genevieve or the Kardashians--the viewers may question why a show continues, but ratings point to what sells. It's a numbers game for advertisers.

• rockybird
    9 years ago

Runninginplace - I went for years with no tv. I would look forward to staying in hotels so I could watch hgtv on the cable. When I moved and got cable, I was addicted to hgtv. At some point, I got tired of it - the shows were all the same but with different people. But I only have time to watch it on the weekend. I dont know a lot of the shows people are talking about.

• schicksal
    9 years ago

I have no clue how they're #1. The only person I know who watches HGTV is my mom.

Like others I just don't really find it to my taste. The styling from what I've seen is predominantly contemporary (aka Diet Coke of modern) which I try and avoid. It's nothing personal really, just the same sort of interest that most here would have if there were a network that gave lots of great advice for how to put oak cabinets with baby blue walls and geese accessories in one's kitchen.

I do wish there was a network for that though, just to read the reaction threads.

• ttodd
    Original Author
    9 years ago

While I don't always want the rooms that Genevieve does one thing that I do appreciate very much about her is that she doesn't follow the status quo. In a sea of grey & monochrome furnishings, her style has almost always been one of eclectic style w/ a middle eastern bent to it but not in the traditional colors. She brings a fresh take on it and I really enjoy that! Even though I tend to decorate in that monochromatic grey style lol!

• gr8daygw
    9 years ago

I kinda like the marathons. I tape them and then I can skip the commercials. Guilty pleasure, I just watched the CSI: Miami "binge a thon", on tape so it only took about 3-04 hours couch potato time when DH was out of town. EPIC! Gosh, that was a really good show, so campy, so David Caruso cool.

But I digress, DVR, ~the upside is not having to endure "male enhancement" ads and Marie Osmond Nutri System.

Genevieve, I will try to catch her new show. She seems like a nice person. My favorite all time past HGTV was Chris Madden. Sometimes, I enjoyed Designing for the Sexes though rarely my taste it did offer solutions in helping to solve real decorating dilemmas with odd shaped rooms, layout problems, obstinate spouse. I absolutely hated Decorating Cents with Joan Steffend. They were always angling the bed in the corner. Joan Steffend's voice...fingers on a chalkboard to me. Recently saw her do a Sunsetter commercial and she didn't talk like that at all. I always knew she was faking that baritone, lol.

• springroz
    9 years ago

Do the ratings organizations KNOW when it is being recorded? Does it count? lol. I don't even know what # HGTV is anymore, and DH and DS love the treehouse show, which sounds EXACTLY the same as HGTV to me!!!

My favorite channel was Fit TV, until Oprah bought it. Maybe she bought HGTV, too.

• 1929Spanish
    9 years ago

Genevieve's style is often too affected for me.

There was a great article in the LA Times about the 20 year anniversary of HGTV. The gist is that they now focus on real-estate based shows as the real estate market is stronger.

I had just bought my first home when the network started. It has changed a lot. Over the years there have been times where I watched less or more, liked the shows less or more, but at the end of the day it is what it is which is low budget, formula tv. Right now I'm not liking the formula.

Here is a link that might be useful: LA Times article

• User
    9 years ago

I really liked HGTV 10 or 12 years ago, when most of the ones I watched were taking items for one use and repurposing them for another. Joan Steffend show was one of my favorites, and Design on a dime was another. I really enjoyed their inventiveness. I try to do those same things, think out side the box to get what I want with different ideas. I rarely watch anymore, the really good designers are gone, Candace Olsen, Design on a dime, original team. David something, is now based in Florida, those were the interesting designers. Miss good programming.

• unbiddenn
    9 years ago

House and Garden... The garden part has disappeared into a landscaping, or do your patio, show. Nothing about plants at all! 'Put this tall one here...' Is about as good as it gets for gardeners and that is disappointing. there was an excellent show with an Oklahoma gardener, more than educational, funny, learned, varied topics. The problem was, he didn't advocated all the chemicals that were being pushed. Off air he went and I learned to watch HGTV with one eye bent toward who is sponsoring the show. If all you see is the same fabric and snap together floors, pay attention to the commercials, and the credits at the end. BORING...

• alex9179
    9 years ago

Paul James from "Gardening By the Yard". I loved that show.

I'll still watch the end of Gen's show, because there tends to be something that makes me think...even if it's "I could never live with that!" At least her concepts offer something other than the mainstream HGTV look. I'm tired of the constant contemporary/open plan reno that all look alike. It doesn't look like she's blowing out the walls and I look forward to seeing defined spaces.

• bbstx
    9 years ago

Interesting you ask if the ratings organizations know when something has been DVR'd. I am doing a Neilson's Rating Diary this week. The instructions tell me if I am watching a DVR'd program, then I'm to note the time and station where it originally aired.

P.S. I will never agree to do this again. It is a Royal PITA to enter all of the information in the diary, especially when you have a husband who is a chronic channel-changer!

• schicksal
    9 years ago

>> Paul James from "Gardening By the Yard". I loved that show.

Me too! The one thing I disagreed with him on was hackberry trees. Everywhere I've lived they've been nothing but trouble. There was another show on back in the day too with a guy from Florida, unless maybe he was on PBS. He was the one who plugged lantanas on every other show.

• dedtired
    9 years ago

I still watch House Hunters, unless the buyer is too annoying. Yeah, I know it's all a set up but I like to see the houses and what you get for your money in different places.

I detest that show where they come in and redesign someone's yard. They never plant anything. Their idea of re-landscaping is to rip out everything green and replace it with pavers and firepits and monster BBQs.

I can't stand Candice Olsen or her work. She is so annoying.

Yes, HGTV used to be more fun, even that dreadful show where the designers went into friends homes and destroyed them.

• ttodd
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I think that the LA Times article is highly flawed. I will be the first to admit though that I didn't even bother reading it because I think that HGTV has been focusing on the real estate market for at least 5 yrs now and the real estate market has not been up for all of the past 5 yrs. I could be blinded by the boredom of HGTV though so maybe it has been slightly less or more than 5 yrs.

I think someone from HGTV wrote that article.

And I LOVED Paul James!

• alex9179
    9 years ago

Yes, Schicksal! I remember the FL guy, too. Lantana was a favorite and he always used pine straw mulch. My neighbors used to have 3 pines bordering our yard and I raked up all the straw on my side, remembering that show :)

I do miss gardening shows on that network, but PBS still does a decent job.

• amberm145_gw
    9 years ago

LucyStar1 said " I guess it is common in Canada for people to have basement apartments in their home that they rent out.

Hahaha! No, it's not common in Canada. It exists. But only in certain markets, and even then very sparingly. But Scott's a real estate guy, this is what he knows, and he's good looking and charismatic, so they do a show. Candace Olsen, Love it or List it, The Property Brothers, and Sara Richardson are all Canadian, too. So we do have design shows.

It drives me nuts that the networks claim that they have to do real estate shows because that's what people want. No, House Hunters is DIRT CHEAP to produce. They can probably do 100 of that show for every 12 episode season that Candace Olsen did. And easy, too. No design or creativity needed, just follow people around while they look at houses.

Sorry, TheFoxesPad, we don't get Genevieve's show up here, so I can't comment on that. Other than to say I would love to see it. We do get Fixer Upper, though, and I enjoy it.

• selcier
    9 years ago

I like to give all the shows a chance. I'm still on the fence about the one in Texas: I like the people and it seems less scripted. But the designs in the end are all the same. Very hip and current but still all the same.

My favorite by far is Rehab Addict. Nicole loves old homes and puts a lot of thought into renovating them not just ripping every thing out and tearing down walls. The show also covers one house for many episodes so that each step is explained.

That being said, it is not a design show. I really dislike the Designers Challenge decades of the way the show was presented. But now i miss a show just about interior design. No renovations. Just fabrics and couches and rugs.

• schicksal
    9 years ago

Is Holmes on Homes on HGTV or somewhere else? That and "Great White North" with Bob and Doug are my favorite shows from north of the border. Or if I have to pick home does, I think "This Old House" is great because they do things right and it's the world I've been living in at home for the last year

• outsideplaying_gw
    9 years ago

I haven't seen, and didn't know about, Genevieve's new show. I don't even watch much HGTV anymore because it's all so repetitive. I tune in every now and then and that is how I came across Nicole Curtis and the 'Fixer Upper' couple, both of whom I do like. I too miss Paul James. He was fun and had mostly good garden advice. I miss the garden part of HGTV the most, that being good solid garden advice and real landscape info, not crazy 1- or 2-day renovations that remind me of plunk-gardening. I just cringe thinking of the weeds those poor people will be fighting in a few months in those gravel pathways.

• Danahills
    9 years ago

Deleted

This post was edited by jstell2008 on Fri, Sep 26, 14 at 20:19

• oceanna
    9 years ago

I'm yet another one who used to watch HGTV constantly, and don't watch it any more. It used to have good variety, and good decorating ideas, but some idiot tossed that all away and replaced it with boring shows that are all alike.

• peony4
    9 years ago

I wonder if there will be a TV Land-type of channel for re-runs of these old HGTV shows that we miss. I really enjoyed Paul James, too--entertaining and informative.

I agree the landscaping shows aren't really about "landscaping" anymore. I live in Chicagoland, and there's only so much $$ people around here will invest in outdoor living spaces when our springs are wet, our summers are full of mosquitos, and our falls turn to quickly into winter.

• ttodd
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Peony4 - ION is showing old Design Rivals, Home To Go and Room To Grow episodes.

• joaniepoanie
    9 years ago

JStell.......I'm with you. Simple lines and easy to clean. I don't know how old you are but it could almost be called "Decorating for Seniors." As I get older, not only am I tired of cleaning in general, but it's got to be quick and easy. The first show could be called "If You Hate Dusting, Don't Buy Espresso Furniture." Boy, am I sorry I did--I could dust it every other day.

I miss shows like Designer's Challenge and Designing for the Sexes, Christopher Lowell. They gave you concrete design information. Matt and Sherri were corny as all get out, but I liked that they shopped at stores the average person would and their designs were practical and affordable and I could picture the room in a neighbor's house..they weren't overdone.....no $10,000 custom sofas or $4,000 chandys. I love Sarah Richardson's designs and how she puts fabrics together....and she isn't beyond finding a flea market chair and reupholstering it, but you only see rooms like hers on TV or in magazines.

About the only thing I watch now on HGTV is HH. I also tired of the shows that "remodeled" a kitchen or bath in 3 days and even Ty Pennington's doing a house in a week for a deserving family..... they looked good on TV but you know they were all slapped together and would probably need to be redone when the cameras left.

• Fun2BHere
    9 years ago

TheFoxsPad said, "ION is showing old Design Rivals, Home To Go and Room To Grow episodes."

Thanks so much for mentioning that. I'm going to see if I have access to ION. I enjoy Peter Fallico's shows, especially if I can fast-forward through the DIY part.

• Bunny
    9 years ago

Designing for the Sexes was hilarious, all the faux drama. You knew what was coming and Michael Payne delivered. Is he still around?

I'm always struck by how different the houses seem in Canada from anything I've seen in California. I can always tell that the show's from Canada.

I would rather watch This Old House on the other channels that carry it in my area, where they actually do something to improve the house, not put lipstick on a pig. Even though I don't have an old house, I can learn something. I even subscribe to their mag.

• Danahills
    9 years ago

Deleted

This post was edited by jstell2008 on Fri, Sep 26, 14 at 20:22

• peony4
    9 years ago

Thank you, TheFoxesPad! I wasn't aware of ION.

I also like Sarah Richardson and her Sarah 101 show. I caught part of an episode this morning where she designs this bathroom. Toward the end of the show, during the reveal, the homeowner stated she did not like the pink curtains and would probably change them. I thought it was "gutsy" of the show to leave that in there and not edit it out.

• allison0704
    9 years ago

I haven't watched HGTV in ages, but I do like Sarah Richardson. Wish she had new shows coming.

Has any started watching Daryl Hall (Hall & Oates) new show? Daryl's Restoration Over-Hall. He does it right, like Bronson Pinchot - was also a DIY show.

Here is a link that might be useful: Daryl's Restoration Over-Hall

• amberm145_gw
    9 years ago

I don't know if it's been shown in the US, but Sarah's latest show was another real estate show. She takes people to see houses, they buy one, and she spend 5 minutes of airtime decorating a room for them. It was AWFUL.

I saw Tommy Smythe speak at a home show, and he basically said that he's not going to be doing another show until the real estate TV show trend is over, because that's not his thing, and that's all the networks want to produce. :(

• peony4
    9 years ago

OK, so who are all these people watching the real estate shows? I know we may not be a representative population here on GW (or, perhaps we are?), but there seems to be not much left on the network that's loved... My friends and family will occasionally tune in to HGTV, I think, but they're certainly not serial watchers who would impact ratings.

Who's watching enough of the current HGTV shows to warrant what's being aired? It's like the Kardashians... I don't know one person who has any interest in that family, but they are perceived to be so incredibly popular. Perhaps I live in a bubble.

• joaniepoanie
    9 years ago

Good question Peony.....I catch HH maybe a few times a week if that and that's about it...used to love HGTV and watched a lot...not anymore. I will give Genevieve's and Darryl's shows a look....and that's pretty much what I do...I will watch a new show to see what it is but havent gotten hooked on any in years.

• amberm145_gw
    9 years ago

I don't think there are all that many people watching the real estate shows. But they are so cheap and easy, that you only need a fraction of the viewers to make it worthwhile financially for the network. And if you've got people watching them because there's nothing else on, it brings up the numbers.

Sarah's old shows might be 10 times as popular. But if HH costs 10% to produce, even if you only get 20% as many viewers (10% actually liking it, and 10% indifferent) , you're actually making twice as much money. Plus, they can probably produce 5 HH shows in a week. I have heard that there are hundreds of episodes already filmed, just waiting to be aired. The only hard part of creating one of those episodes is finding people who want to pose as "buyers". And everyone and their dog wants a few minutes of TV time.

What we need is a new channel to come along, producing new original shows, stealing the viewers who watch HH only because there's nothing else on.

• pugga
    9 years ago

I've been watching the Daryl's Over-Hall show and it's been good so far. I also miss Bronson Pinchot's show.

• upa_lazy_river
    9 years ago

The most interesting thing about Genevieve (besides her daughter's name) is she is dating Anthony Carino from Kitchen Cousins.

HGTV just isn't what it use to be. The show with the Texas couple is about the most interesting one on the channel now, in my opinion. And I do like House Hunters Where are they Now...

• urwinj
    8 years ago

Just watched the series on Netflix; I'm about to embark on some big house renovations so always interested in ideas. This was a very disappointing series. Could they have mentioned the starting budget and the ending budget … that's real for people. This was a totally unrealistic show even though the renovations were real but that is what you get I guess when it's an unreal situation -- at least for most people.

• tackykat
    8 years ago

Does anyone else miss "Selling New York"? I loved that show for the interiors.