SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
binsp

Help with the green in this inspiration pic

B H
12 years ago

I am still in the throes of painting turquoise & coral, midnight navy & orange in the living & eating areas of our house. It's been slow going. Life (read: a/c went out in the house AND car, had to buy a 2nd car [in which the a/c went out the following day!], huge repair on 1st car, money out the windows!) keeps interfering with my paint budget!

However, my 3 yr old son keeps asking me when I'm going to paint his room (his twin sister's is done, more or less). Up until a couple of months ago, I was certain that he wanted his room painted blue & white (NY Yankees blue). But I've come to the realization that I and my brother am the ones who have been pushing my little guy to go with blue.

He insists that his favorite color is green...NOT "boo"! He has picked up this color multiple times when I've given him options - BM Apple Green:

{{!gwi}}

But it scares me when I see photos like this one of BM Apple Green:

This is our new inspiration photo (he loves green & is fascinated by maps & picking out where we & everyone he knows lives):

Any stabs at a BM or Valspar green that would be similar to the one in the photo above?

Thanks!

B

Comments (14)