SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heatherha3_gw

Plumbing mistake - am I being unreasonable?

heatherha3
16 years ago

We purchased an expensive 3 way diverter valve which is not installed to use it's full capability. Such as diverting my water from tub spout, to shower, to handheld. It only does the showers. They just want to order a diverter spout with the lame excuse, that's how it is at my house - your guests won't get confused! - DUh...that's not how we wanted it. Am I being unreasonable? To correct the problem they will have to go through the wall in my other bathroom to not wreck their tile job. I hate to do it but it seems a matter of principle. My head is spinning with the minor "mishaps" this company seems to be good for. There are more electrical screw-ups as well. Should I just accept this mistake and ask for a price adjustment or insist they go through the wall? I feel like they are avoiding me, but when you are spending 20K for a bath remodel (a small bath yet) I think I should get pretty close to perfection? I appreciate any thoughts as I am in week four of the remodel and am frustrated and am not sure if it's me...HELP!

Comments (4)