SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sewwhatsnew_gw

Opinions Needed, Anyone have HD Silhouettes for a casual setting

sewwhatsnew
14 years ago

I always considered Hunter Douglas sheer silhouettes to be fancy, for formal rooms. I will have a stone fireplace in the living room,where one window is and three more windows nearby, in the sunroom, which we use for a family room. Now that summer is nearing, I should be ordering cellular shades to help insulate, but I don't want them, or do I?? The plus is both cellulars and 3" or 4" Silhouettes can be one shade 119" wide. 2 3/8" Wood Blinds will be 3 shades per window, and I probably will not lift them up. How do you feel about Silhouettes, are they a bit dated, and losing their WOW factor?? Hubby thinks they are out of style, he heard me ewww and ahhh about these 15 years ago!!

If my windows did not require an OM, I would be ordering plantation shutters, and this would not be a difficult decision!! So like others, I need to make a decision and cover up these naked windows!!! Regarding Silhouettes, Linen Flirt, or White Diamond, any favorite colors, our trim is BM White Dove, floors are Brazilian Cherry, and there is no furniture YET.

{{!gwi}}

Comments (10)