SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mldao

Powder Room Professionally Staged and I'm still unhappy with it!

mldao
15 years ago

IÂve been lurking on this forum for the last month and itÂs so addicting. I posted a day ago but was told I should post in this forum for decorating advice. I have a small powder room 7 X 5 with 9'ceiling. The room does not have a window and has a wall that actually curves outward (left of toilet, if seated). This powder room and my master bathroom are my Achilles heel. I had a few rooms in my home professionally staged a couple of months ago and loved everything except the bathrooms. The stager did a terrific job on my family and dining room, but I think she was stumped with my bathrooms. IÂm driving my family crazy because I canÂt make up my mind. My poor DH has become a professional at patching my drywall mishaps, because IÂm so fickle. I have an entire small garage filled with impulsive purchases and mistakes. Please help!!

Things I like about the room.

Crown Molding

Pedestal Sink

Toilet

Mirror

The paint color is BM Yorkshire Tan. Any suggestions or opinions will be greatly appreciated. I feel the floral arrangement is too large in scale for the room (neighbors disagree). I thought of installing wainscoting or beadboard to a chair rail height? My style of decorating definitely falls into the less is more category. I've included a few pictures trying to get all the different areas in the room.

{{gwi:1449080}}

{{gwi:1449082}}

{{gwi:1449084}}

{{gwi:1449081}}

Comments (49)