SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rose_mary44

springdale engineered hardwood plank

rose_mary
15 years ago

I need new flooring in my downstairs. I need to use engineered hardwood because half of my house is on a slab - including the kitchen. I used Springdale Bruce engineered hardwood in my foyer and hallway area a few years ago. It looked very nice, but seemed to have just a few problem areas because it is not an eased edge wood (very minor splintering on a few edges where they were in very close contact.) The flooring was in a limited area with runners, so I am not sure how a kitchen or family room would hold up over a long period of time. Does anyone have any experience with this product or one to recommend? (I am looking for a light floor color because my cabinets are cherry.) My floor was a glue down. I can get a very good price on it right now but do not want to make a mistake. I also have a good floor man who will charge the same to install glue down or a floating floor. I was all set to go with this product, but now am having second thoughts. I probably have had too much time to think about it. Thanks for any advice or reassurance that it is a good move. I have to order very soon.

Comment (1)