SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aliza99

what do I finish to sell my house

aliza99
13 years ago

We are looking to sell our house even though it comes at a loss t us. We put in a great deal of $$$$ to remodeling the right way. Our block is desirabe for those looking to be near thei local temples, schools... Not too near major traffic or shopping strips. safe area.

Here's the question. We ran out of funds during this home improvement (3 yrs ago) so we never put in a backsplash. Some rooms are just prepped but not painted. We don't have a great deal of furniture either. All our floors are hardwood newly redone. The kitchen floor is an almost replica but it is a laminate (Amtico). My kitchen is 22 feet long with a double layer granite island. All new bathrooms (3 1/2 baths and 2 full) and plumbing. New brick outside but the top half is stucco and only the front is new --the sides and back are old srucco and don't match the front shade exactly. I want to get the most I can in this terrible economy but I have no mreo strength to do anymore work here. We will be downsizing to a much smaller home and want to focus on that for remodeling efforts. I have 5 small children (12 and under) and don't have much free time.

What advice can anyone give me regarding finishing touches before we start showing?? What is most important to ppl when they're interested? Won't they just paint again in colors that they like?

Comments (19)