SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jennycm76

want french country kitchen save my sanity!

jennycm76
12 years ago

I am trying to make my remodel from 6 years ago into something I love. I love to cook and bake and need my kitchen to work better for me. In the pics the ugly drawer thing in the corner is a mess up from our contractor, i felt bad so i bought it.....its ugly anyone have tips on making it less ugly;) ideally that space would be the lunch packing breakfast are so people are not in my way all the time. unfortunatly the pretty black peice does not offer any counter space or i would ditch the other thing and just use it. Table is too big for our are but its whta i have for now, i would like to build a farmhouse table to go long ways under the too small overhang( total waste of space, any ideas to fix that? the cabinet on other side im painting and it will go on that wall for baking. now for colors. my walls are a textured old world faux i just painted them with this historic navajo color that has a bit of yellow to it, now i need help choosing a paint color to mix with glaze to go over it. also any thoughts on what to do with my tile back splash for the french country look, i thought about painting it maybe even a blue, but too many colors i just cant make a decision. Thanks in advance, looking forward to all idea even if you think they are out of the box, usually thats my thing but im brain dead!!! mostly i need colors for now, like specific!! im too overwhelmed at store.

Comments (15)