SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
yankca

Hurry, contractors coming in two days

yankca
10 years ago

Hi, we finally decided to do something about this room. It was a second kitchen that we never used. At one time was an office, storage etc. We need a third bedroom. It has a kitchen sink that we would like to keep the water credits. Trying to decide whether to keep any of the cabinets or just put in a new sink with new countertop or simply cap it at the wall for future documentation or use. Attached are pictures I hope. The weird corner with the cut out area was where the fridge was. Trying to decide whether to put a door in that space and make it a closet or to remove that entire corner. Husband kind of wants to move the long straight cabinet area and put it where the sink was and put in new sink with new countertop. I'm thinking to remove all cabinets. I want to remove the soffits and the drop ceiling box light, put in new flooring trying to decide between hardwood or French limestone-with nu heat. The two small cabinet doors by the door must stay as they open to storage under a staircase. Garage is on two sides large family room on one-side outdoor access on the fourth side. Thus no ability to put in any windows. Consequently the currentl Dutch door is the only window possibility. Sorry to sound frantic, but i am. All advice and help appreciated. Also the room dimensions are approximately 15.5 'by 10.5' not including small area in front of outside door.

Comments (16)