SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wendylynders

I've been busy.

wendylynders
15 years ago

Since yesterday afternoon, life has been too busy..... want some down time.

Had to cook yesterday for the potluck, and left the house at about 5:30p. Didn't get home until 10P. Decided to not take Carlie to daycare today as we were going to meet with Taylor and his doctor, and therapist, plus a counselor from his unit. They don't get to see enough of each other. I would just take her when we got back. Enjoyed her this morning. Went to pick up Gordy and went to see Tay. His hair was WAY SHORT! It looked nice and he looked so handsome, but I couldn't quit staring as he looked like a young man. He looked older. His hair was short before, but something about this cut. I was taken back, as I wasn't expecting it.

We met with everyone, and we had visiting time with Taylor. We went to the gym and he rode his rip tide in there and shot baskets with his dad. Carlie played with basketballs and played hop scotch. Taylor then took us to meet a lady there that helps them with their own gardens there at the hospital. Taylor seemed to have a good connection with her.

He then took Carlie to the playground there. It was good to see them playing together. They are so darned cute together and they love each other so much.

We stayed and ate lunch with Taylor. It was nice. He wasn't hungry. His meds curb his appetite. The lunch was fairly decent to be honest, well the main course at least.

By the time we got home it was 3:00p. I had to do a couple of errands. By the time we really got home it was 5P after the errands....

So, in the meantime, boiled the eggs for deviled eggs. Cut the rhubarb to get it ready for the cobbler. I grated cheese and cut onions for the cheesy potatoes. I made 120 gyoza, just need to be fried but they are all stuffed. It is so time consuming. Have the prime rib out.

We have a going away party here on Sunday for our friend Terri, so wanted to get a jump start on all of it....

Now, it is past 10:30. Time to take a sleeping pill and get to bed. Long day tomorrow...

Here is a link that might be useful: Autism is an epidemic. Learn about it today.

Comment (1)