SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
boymom23

Took the plunge and Listed -- Now rethinking it due to NO showing

boymom23
13 years ago

I asked earlier here about listing now or waiting until Spring. (We don't have to move...just wanting more acreage and newer house.) Anyhoo, most of you wise folks said I should hold off until spring. We forged ahead, figuring we had nothing to lose. Well, I've now lost two weeks straight of staying home, cleaning like a maniac daily -- anticipating a showing -- and not ONE, single showing! Ugh...Our house is great (I know some people say this and their house stinks, but ours really is nice!) and our old house in the same neighborhood sold in one day (Back in the day...) Anyway, not really asking anything but venting... Should've listened to you guys here on the forum! We're seriously contemplating taking down the sign, keeping our house rather than buying a more expensive house, and buying a beach/vacation cottage for a steal in SC! It's a great opportunity for buyers' right now, but not so sweet for sellers. (duh!) Oh, my realtor has now told me when you have a house priced in the high 500's, to hope and pray for a showing - ha! Wish I had known... You live and you learn! :)

Comments (16)