SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dellagiammusso

Wall Art Above Sofa

dellagiammusso
10 years ago

. . I currently have this wall art above my sofa, and thinking of moving it upstairs to a large wall space that I think will suit the room better. Here's the pic of it above the sofa. Let me know if it's too big from ceiling to just above the couch. I know the width is ok. Thinking of moving it upstairs in the loft which has a larger spacious wall and taking my nephew pics down and hanging them elsewhere. Let me know your thoughts. If I do move the pic upstairs, I would like to replace wall art above couch with this picture that is 48 inch square. The couch is 90 inches long. . . it's made out of distressed wood panels. Was thinking of maybe putting this upstairs in the loft instead where the wall is more spacious, and taking down the pics of my nephews and putting them in another room and putting this instead above couch downstairs (scroll down one more to view other wall art pic). . . and thinking of putting this wall art above sofa where the US map is at the moment. It's 48 inch square, and the couch is 93 wide. What do you think?

Comments (6)