SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

Pregnancy issues....feeling like carp

girlsingardens
15 years ago

Boy being pregnant 2 years in a row and 4 babies and pregnancies in 5 years really stinks sometimes. I will get DH to post a pic, but I have been asked several times if I am due in July.... I say no the middle of November. I am really feeling it this time around, didn't have any morning sickness, took some meds and it made all the difference. But now that I am getting so much bigger already, my pelvis is so out of whack, and the chiropractor told me that making adjustments will be harder because my pelvis is loosening up and won't stay the way it is supposed to, that and my sciatic nerve started acting up a week ago Sunday and have no feeling in my right leg from my butt to my foot.

I helped DH move a roll of carpet from the truck downstairs ( I know, I know stupid move) and now my belly is hurting in all the muscles and ligaments are aching all over. Add to that my hormones are in overdrive. The house is a mess and the gardens need to be worked in. DH tilled the veggie garden and need to plant. The girls will help me plant, so we could have plants in interesting places, but at this point I don't care.

All I know is that being a year older, and I am almost 33 being pregnant isn't as easy as it was when I was 27 when I got pregnant with Rhiannon. We are in the middle of a remodel and all the rooms in the house will be moved around, and I mean every room. DH now has a "a man cave" downstairs and he has been working hard getting it ready this weekend and this week.

Just wanting to whine a little bit, my uterus ligaments and muscles are hurting so bad, it hurts to even stand up and move around. I am already wearing my maternity support belt to hold up my stomach, it is already starting to sag, Hayden weighs over 20 pounds and at 9 months isn't walking but crawling and walking around things and is into everything, so I have to carry him around which hurts each time I lift him. Add to that my worries about the in-laws and my mom had surgery a week and a half ago and can't do any lifting so can't help me out much. The girls are going to my sis's this weekend and take all 3 and give me time to heal a little bit.

Just complaining I guess:)

Stacie

girlsingardens

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus