SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sewwhatsnew_gw

Decision made, We bought , instead of building

sewwhatsnew
15 years ago

I have been spending time on the building forums, planning my dream kitchen, posting potential floor plans, waiting for lots in a new subdivision to be available. WAIT NO LONGER!!

We bought a ranch home today built in 99, on an awesome beautifully landscaped lot.Walkout and Capped garages were important to hubby. We love the location, an acre tree lined lot. Home is just okay, lots of oak, in the future we hope to upgrade to brazilian cherry flooring, cherry cabinets , granite countertops, walk-in master shower etc. Doors are six panelled solid oak, and floors are oak too. How do others feel about oak??? We did build 4 new homes in the 90's, hubby is a carpenter, all oak, we just wanted something different this time ...Maple, hickory , cherry!!

Hubby never wanted a bar, this one comes with a 10 foot custom solid oak bar, I guess its beautiful if you like oak!!We do like to entertain, works for us!! Regardless, I'm so excited after 8 years of a temporary home to be moving to a great neighborhood.

Comments (11)