SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lauren0319

Looking for fabric for baby girl's nursery... PIP

lauren0319
12 years ago

Baby girl #2 is set to arrive in just about 3 months and I need to start working on her nursery.

I have found fabric that I *love* from PBK... but the fabric is on the bumper and I already have a very soft, light pink bumper that I would like to use. So I need to find similar fabric somewhere and I'm hoping my MIL can turn it into a valance. I went to Hancocks yesterday but didn't really see anything.

here is the fabric- (it's on the bumper) I do not know how to make the link clicky, sorry. I will also link it below.

http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/paisley-pop-nursery-bedding/?pkey=bgirls-nursery-bedding

Here is the room.

I am thinking I will angle the crib between the two windows. The blinds make me nervous so we are thinking about getting plantation shutters for those two windows... a nice clean and crisp look I think. I was hoping to incorporate the fabric by having my MIL make a valance for the windows. WDYT?

I am leaning towards light teal walls.... the white "built-in" will have to stay... our crib and glider are espresso.

Here is a pic of the crib.

And a closer pic of the windows. Thoughts on plantation shutters?

So I have this nice vision in my head... and it all centers around this colorful fabric. Yet the only way I can think to use it would be in window treatments. We have our bumper... my MIL could make a crib skirt if I asked her to....

Any thoughts on my "vision" ? lol. OR (even better!! :) has anyone seen similar fabric out there.... I'm thinking colorful and girly :)

Thanks so much!!

Here is a link that might be useful: PBK bedding

Comments (19)