SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lisa_fla

Has This Ever Happened to You????

lisa_fla
14 years ago

I went to Dominos Pizza Friday night to pick up my order of 2 pizzas and 10 wings. The total was $21.29. That is the correct amount because that is our usual order. When I got there, it wasn't ready but I paid while waiting. One guy was ringing up the order ahead of me, but then moved a pile of boxes and another guy quickly came up to ring me up. I was chatting with him as he rang me up telling him how much I like the buy one get one free school fundraising card I was using. I gave him exact change and saw him first put the $1.29 in the register and he had the $20 in his hand. He walked past the counter with his hand near his hip, turned around and the $20 was gone. It could have only gone in his pocket!! The register will turn up short unless he is somehow voiding orders. I plan to call and speak to the store manager tomorrow or Monday. I think they have caller ID and I am hoping to call when he isn't there. I know there manager is a woman so there's no chance I will report him to himself :-) Just wish I got his name, but I can describe him and tell her the exact time I was there. My pizza boxes say $21.29, but I did not get a receipt.

Comments (8)