SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

Has This Ever Happened To You?

Have you ever bought a book and after you get it home find out someone you know has contributed to it.

Today in another town I went to Goodwill and bought a cookbook, Belgian Draft Horse Corporation of America Presents More Than Just Oats. While looking through it, after I got home, I find recipes by a woman that my husband went to school with many years ago and I find several recipes by a woman that I went to school with for 12 years and graduated with. This was not a recent book but one that has probably been in print for about 14 or 15 years.

Some years back I bought an old church cookbook, I love those, and while looking though it I found a recipe put in by my now 95 year old neighbor! When I bought it, I didn't even know her.

Last year I bought another old cookbook and two recipes were in it from another classmate of mine and we graduated from school together. My class only had about 27 kids in it.

I am always happy to find the name of someone I know in a cookbook. Has this ever happened to any of you?

Sue

Comments (6)