SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ttodd_gw

Boy/ Girl Baby Bedding - link

ttodd
15 years ago

DH nixed my idea of painting our current white Jenny Lind style crib black which totally ditched my previous idea of decorating the nursery.

So I found this baby bedding & fell in love w/ it! We are not finding out the sex so do you think that if it's a girl the green bedding would still be okay? I thought that it would because of the paisley pattern which I found to be slightly on the feminine side. I couldn't get the pic to post in the thread so I've provided the link below.

I thought that the green set would be appropriate w/ the current colors upstairs:

Our bedroom is green walls, black & white bedding

DS 1& 2 rm. is pale blue walls, w/ accents of tan, red & navy (it's a vintage transportation theme)

Playroom is pale lavenderish/ grey - blue color (MS Mercury Glass - old color)

Bathroom is light turquoise walls on top & white subway tall below.

Hall is white w/ white trim & original dark stained 6 panel doors & glass knobs.

All trim throughout upstairs is white.

All windows (except our rm.) have simple white soft fold roman blinds from IKEA.

Dependant upon how intense the blue is in the bedding I would either paint the nursery walls MS Atlantic if the bedding colors come across as slightly muted or paint the walls something like BM Simply White if the bedding colors are on the clearer side.

Here is a link that might be useful: Green Paisley Baby Bedding

Comments (3)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!