SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flamingo_in_ar

Amazing Race chit-chat....... so long, I'm gonna miss you.....

FlamingO in AR
13 years ago

.....whining and behaving like a pathetic little girl, Kent! Geeeze, could he get any more whiny? What a dysfunctional person he turned out to be, well- both of them, sort of, but she was a lot stronger than he was, mentally and physically. OK, a little stronger mentally, I still haven't forgotten her melt down with a map and challenge to find 12 little token thingies. lol He sure talks tough, though, about punching people and kicking their butts. I guess he forgot he had to be pulled in a wagon like a weak little baby just the night before.

For me, the thrill is gone, my cowboys aren't there so I don't really care who wins. I wish I could figure out what really happened with the chocolate gnome mix-up, but that was a goof-up waiting to happen. I bet they counted on that. And Kent calling the cooler an oven over and over..... HUH? All that sparkly glitter has affected his brain. Kudos to her for not ripping his head off. :) He was so annoying!

I'm trying to think of any other highlights.... the scenery was incredible and what a great little town. Swiss chocolate, yumyum! I'm surprised they all passed that challenge, looked like one the feet broke off towards the end, was it the Globetrotter's?

Anyway, it was a race. Next week is the 2 hour finale. I don't really care who wins, now, but I would prefer that it's not the Globetrotters.

Comments (6)