SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kristin_c

has anyone bought wholesale/bulk hotel sheets?

kristin_c
10 years ago

I like white sheets but I've had the hardest time finding sheets that hold up to the bleaching required to KEEP them white. In the past I have spent $$ on some very soft 100% cotton with excellent reviews, and then had them fall apart in a couple years. I am cheap thrifty and that burns my toast.

I got to thinking that I usually like hotel sheets and the sheets at my inlaws' timeshare condos. These aren't expensive places so I must have plebian tastes in bedding but I like them crisp and a little rough and I'm even okay with some poly content.

I noticed you can buy "hospitality" wholesale sheets online, usually white, made to stand up to hotel laundering, by the dozen. A dozen queen flats ranges from $100 to $300. Mind you it's not a dozen SETS, it's a dozen of one thing, but I was thinking that if I bought 12 flats I could add elastic to some to make them fitted, and sew pillowcases out of some others, and come out with easily 3 or 4 sets of sturdy white sheets at the price. Which sounds pretty good to me. I could even make two of them into a duvet cover if I wanted.

Anyone buy from wholesale hotel suppliers, either for business or home use? Advice, dire cautions, experiences?

Comments (17)