SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sarakat_gw

Anyone else looking for crisp sheets? Part 2

SaraKat
10 years ago

I was intrigued by this topic even though it was an old thread because I need some sheets and found a site that got me to order some. I was wondering if any of you have heard of Thomas Lee Sheets? I was especially interested in what the president of the company had written in his buying guide and learned a lot. I was out shopping and was so confused by the high thread counts which he explains and how not to be fooled. I thought it might be helpful to some of you all. I will link to the original thread. It was a long one! I ended up ordering the sheets but haven't gotten them yet. I am allergic to formaldehyde so I was glad to see these do not have it in them. Here is the website for the sheets and then I will use the link to for the original thread on this subject. www.thomasleeltd.com just so you know I am not spam, I post all the time. Have any of you ever used any of these sheets? I liked that they were made in America and the cotton even grown here. I always thought Egyptian cotton was the best but apparently not.

I would like to suggest reading the "Buyers Guide" on the website because it has such good information even if you don't buy sheets from them good to know!

Here is a link that might be useful: original thread to crisp sheets

This post was edited by SaraKat on Sat, Jun 1, 13 at 15:15

Comments (76)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES