SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juddgirl2

Show me your Brass Beds of Virginia iron beds?

juddgirl2
11 years ago

I sold the Wesley Allen full size bed in the guest room and am switching to a queen to better accommodate very tall family members.

I'm considering a Charles P Rogers iron bed because I'm very happy with the quality of the daybed I already have. In searching GW, I'm also coming across several posts from satisfied Brass Bed of Virginia customers, so this is a new option.

There isn't a showroom near me so I can't see them in person and I'm not finding a lot of IRL pictures posted on the web so . . . if anyone has a BBofV iron bed I'd love to see pictures and hear about your experience.

From looking at the website, so far I'm leaning towards ## 144, 145, 147, 148, and 149 (loving the curves). The bed will be in the guest room now but may be DD's when she gets a bit older, so feminine will work.

One thing I like is that the BBofV beds are available with an open or mini foot. Since I'm considering using only a headboard to make it more comfortable for taller guests, but prefer the look of a footboard, this is very appealing (although I'm a little worried that my little visitors would sit on and damage a shorter foot).

Here is a link that might be useful: Brass Beds of Virginia

Comments (19)