SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mahatmacat1

*Still* not decided on garage door...comments please

mahatmacat1
15 years ago

So there's one more entry...If you can believe it, the Heritage 3000 Ribbed, that I thought would be it, is evidently so brand new to the market that they've never sold *one*, and have *no* pictures of it installed or even close-up to share with prospective customers. I wouldn't be an early adopter, I'd be a FIRST adopter. I did that once (with "natural select" non-cca-treated outdoor wood back in 2001) and while the product was great, it was a huge hassle to get and set us way back on schedule...don't know about this company and it strikes me as *odd* that they don't have any PR pics "just in case", for a new product launch.

So DH and I are looking elsewhere, and we found this: the Amarr "Rock Creeke" (sic) simplest style fake carriage (but made non-carriage looking, I hope) door. He photoshopped it onto our house--can you please take a look and tell me what you think? He likes it a lot because the trim lines thus stay vertical and there aren't any fake pressed steel "panels". Many many thanks...

Here is a link that might be useful: Garage Door #359...

Comments (34)