SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kobes51

Grand baby's Nursery

badgergal
10 years ago

My first grandchild is due in 10 days. My daughter and her husband decided to wait and be surprised in regards to the baby's sex so they had to come up with a gender neutral nursery.

They love the great outdoors so used that as basis for their theme. They knew they wanted a tree on the wall. They scoured the internet for neutral bedding with nature/animals on it. They did not want unnatural or cartoon like animals. The bedding they found is Kidsline Willow Organic

A professional painter friend took on the challenge of coordinating the walls with the bedding. He free-hand painted the tree, grasses and birds on the walls.

Once the baby's name is known, its first and last initial will be put in the other two frames hanging from the tree. The room is only 10x10 and they still need to put away some of their shower gifts but overall, I think it looks great.

Here are a few shots of the room:

Oh, and check out the cute diaper cake and decorations that her MIL made for the shower

Diaper Cake

Flowers made from baby wash clothes

Napkins folded into little baby gowns

And this basket of goodies. MIL made the burb cloths so they would coordinate with the chosen color theme.

This post was edited by badgergal on Tue, Jun 4, 13 at 9:04

Comments (51)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm