SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19709659

Last laugh - the final episode of 'sister'

User
16 years ago

Mom's granny suite is really coming along - 2 weeks should be done. I'm happy for her. Got a phone call this afternoon from another telephone service provider - Rogers - they were unable to complete the telephone transfer of our number to the new residence...????!!??!?!?!?!?!

Long story short - Bell Canada did NOT properly annotate my taking over of my Mothers telephone account for this address. It is still my Mother's account. My 'sister' (long story over the last year) contacted her service provider to take our phone number and move it for my Mom's granny suite. They still needed my Mother's permission which the devious twit did not solicit nor did 'sister' discuss with my Mother. Order could not be processed because Bell Canada had no authority to release the phone number to Rogers. Since Rogers called to advise they could not complete the work, we now have a heads up we could have had no phone service as of yesterday.

My sister needs serious help. She won't talk to me anymore and thinks she is getting one over us on this. We just got a new unlisted phone number, better rates and telephone package. If my mother dies the police can contact me. I will call my Mom to say hello going forward but she will not get my number under any circumstances. None.

We are contacting the home building plan site for home plans and contacting a home SIP manufacturer to start moving our lives forward to live on our property - dream country home within the next 2 years. No reason to stick around here once DH's contract is over in a year.

Unbelievable.

Comments (2)