SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fran1523

OT - Just an update on my life...all good news

fran1523
9 years ago

I probably haven't even been missed but thought I'd update those of you who remember me. I used to be a pretty active member of the Forum and even attended three or four quilting retreats including the original. Well last summer (after being widowed for six years) I met a lovely man and have been more or less swept off my feet. I am now an official snowbird and spending my winters with him at his place in Florida and returning to Massachusetts for the spring and summer months. He is gentle, thoughtful, caring, respectful and I consider myself blessed to have met him. He gave me a beautiful diamond ring for my birthday as a sign of his commitment.

There is a pretty active quilting group at the community we live in but I didn't get involved last year because I didn't have any supplies with me. This year however, I am taking a small sewing machine, basic equipment and fabric and get involved.

Soon after we returned from Florida this spring, I bought a new condo and have been really busy in trying to get some painting and remodeling done before I move in. (As much as I love this man, I still want my own space.) Consequently I haven't even plugged in my iron since I got back and probably won't until I get moved and settled...hopefully mid to late September.

Well those are the highlights. Lots of other good stuff has happened to me but I won't bore you with all the details. I'll try to check in more often and admire some of the beautiful work you are doing.

Fran

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz