SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_c

Regarding the updates

marilyn_c
12 years ago

I can do possibly three more and then I am going to run out of anything interesting to write about. However, I wrote a series of stories about some of the animals I raised, rehabbed or had for awhile here...and I called it Bayou Tails.

Some of the stories you probably remember. Like "A Horse Named Wizard". Also you may remember "The Impossumables". I don't think I ever copied all of them here though. I think there are about 8 of them that cover the possums, raccoons, a coyote, Wizard, a pigeon...maybe some more. I need to dig them up. I have them on FB in my Notes section but I don't think anyone knows they are there. If you want I can copy one a day here, once I finish with the updates.

Other than that, there is something I wrote for another forum "The Story of My Life"...which may or not be interesting but I am hesitant to post it here because some of it is very personal and while I don't particularly care, I hate to draw out anyone who is going to start some crap about it.

Anyway, it is up to you if you want to read the Bayou Tails.

Some of them have pictures to go along with the stories and some don't, because pictures were on my old computer, which bombed. And some, sadly, I don't have pictures of....like the coyote.

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz