SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mountain_lady

Has anyone heard of America standards online?

mountain_lady
11 years ago

I ask this Question is because we live in an Area that housing is hard to come by. I was looking online and found this aid for Lease Now and buy your home later. So I called on it. they tell me With 199.00 for title work and then 1st months payment you can be in your home. They have 2 homes in the town we would like to live in. One is a 2 bedroom 1 bath and payment would be like 400 month. then they have other one that is 3 bedroom 2 bath and the payment would be 501. From what I was told you rent the home for one yr then you can buy it. This are forcloser homes or going into forcloser. I have No idea what we would need to do this or if I should trust this company. I really want out of the rental that we are in. We live 54 miles from the town that my husband works out of. and We pay way to much for the place we are in. But I dont want to move and then few months later have to move again because this was a joke and we are out the money we placed into this other place. Any thoughts or places that I can look to check out this company would be wonderful. ( take in mind my husband and I are building credit . We have Never had Credit so our scores are Low. We have been working on this building of credit for about 4 months. we Know that it will take a year or more before we have the rating banks are looking for. Not that we dont have the income because we do. )

Comments (11)